Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I just read EVERY blog I've ever posted here!

Wow, talk about flashbacks... sometimes I couldn't even remember the events I was reading about. I would think back and go "who/what was I talking about?!" lol. It's strange how much my life has changed since I started blogging, that's for sure!

I love the life I have now. I also know that it is a direct result of the work I did around the time I started this blog. Obviously things aren't all rainbows and unicorns that poop skittles but I am content. I would still like to win the lottery but seeing as I don't buy tickets I think the odds are against me there.

My favorite observation... my feet have flip flop tan lines in every picture I've ever posted of them... and if I posted a foot pic right now, you would see the same tan lines! I guess I'm just a flip flop girl.

Since I don't have a picture of my feet that is worth posting (I don't have a new pedicure and I'm pregnant so painting my OWN is... well, it's just not gonna happen) I thought I'd post some "belly pics." I'm 25 weeks now but I don't have a current pic handy so these will have to do for now...


17 weeks 23 weeks

No comments: