Sunday, July 17, 2011

Once a year?

Yeah I uh... suck at this blogging thing huh? It's been almost a year since I posted anything and even before that I was pretty hit and miss for a long time!

I've moved like 74.5 times since I last blogged. I live in Egypt now... I would like to move back to somewhere that doesn't resemble the moon in terms of it's proximity to... well, EVERYTHING. Maybe next year.

I am 18 weeks pregnant. WOOT. Oh, and I'm also unemployed... not so woot. I didn't plan it that way but life just happens.

The kids are doing great. Their dad is still useless. Brian is still amazing and I am so blessed to have him.

So basically life keeps moving and not a whole lot has changed. Except for where I live and the baby on the way :-)

Maybe I'll do this again in less than a year... maybe.

No comments: