Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm uhhhhh.... EXHAUSTED!

Today was our first ten hour day. That's not such a big deal but what IS a big deal is that the day started at 0700 hours, in Riverside. In case you didn't already know, I don't live in Riverside. It takes me about 40 minutes to get to work in the morning. (If I'm being honest it takes me about 30 but I probably break some laws on the way there... ugh, I'm thinking codes and call types right now...) I was up studying last night until about 2330 hours. Anyway, so I had to wake up during an hour called 0500. Have you ever heard of it? I guess some people call that morning. I believe they are completely delusional, or at best ill informed. That, my friends, is the middle of the freaking night! It is now 2144 hours. My body insists it's bed time. I'm beat.

No comments: