Monday, March 9, 2009

Because I didn't find Christina Saturday night...

Ok, so they're not the best photos, actually they kinda suck. My bathroom's not clean (we'll go ahead and let you think it might sometimes be :) ) but, since I didn't find Christina on Saturday night, I decided to post pictures.











This last picture is actually the only one I really liked, but I put the rest up so you could see the other angles too.
And there you go. I got a lot of looks and only one or two comments at church Saturday night. I will say that doing my hair like this, while it might seem like it would be time consuming, is actually really easy and quick.


2 comments:

Christina Ellis said...

Soooo cute! You have to teach me how to do that!

Jacinda said...

Thank you so much for the potty chair tips. Love the idea of lining the bottom. You sound like a pro mom! I just wish I would have known about them a couple of weeks ago... :)