Saturday, September 6, 2008

oooh, ooooh, guess what?

The tooth fairy remembered to come! See, what had happened was... just kidding. I fell asleep at probably 9:15 the night she lost her tooth out of sheer exhaustion! I couldn't keep my eyes open a second longer. Lucky for me Brian gets out of class at ten and he routinely calls me then to chat. It's a good time for me to talk usually because I have a house full of sleeping kids and it's quiet. I'm almost never asleep at ten. When he called it woke me up and I realized it was a good thing he did because I had forgotten to... um... show the tooth fairy where Abby sleeps. Anyway that got handled and the only problem I faced after that was the wake up call at around 3 am. Abby had found her loot - $3. She promptly brought it to my room, proclaiming her good fortune, and climbed into bed with me. Then she woke up screaming every 20 minutes for the rest of the night because her "money was LOST!!!!!" I got no sleep. I hate the tooth fairy.

No comments: