Sunday, September 21, 2008

No excitement last night!

Thank goodness! I slept through the whole night without a single bloody nose or hacking cough waking me up - mine or the kids! I basically spent all day yesterday cleaning. Now my house looks like it needs to be cleaned... as opposed to looking like it had been hit by hurricane Ike! Oh, and don't even get me started on my van! Three trash bags, a full basket of dirty clothes, a basket of toys, and an insane amount of shoes later I wouldn't die of embarrassment if you saw the inside of my vehicle! It could, however, still use a good washing. Oh, and I did at least four loads of laundry. Well to say they are done might not be exactly correct because they aren't all folded or put away but they are clean! I could go try to "finish" the job but frankly the job will never be done and it's my Sabbath. I'm taking the day off!

No comments: