Sunday, August 31, 2008

Funeral boycott

Obviously my "opt out" form idea didn't work since I never did locate the necessary paperwork so now I have a new plan. If you want me to come to your funeral you better not die any time soon. I can't keep tragedy from happening but whether or not I go to a funeral is something I can control. So I think I'm boycotting the next funeral that comes up. That said if the food is gonna be good I might still come to the after party.
Oh, and if somehow it's mine - I'm still not going! You all better throw a big party, eat some good food, and have a few drinks. While you're at it maybe you could ditch your filter and say things that will make my brother have to "go to the bathroom" or something out of embarrassment. I don't know but I do know that I'm done with funerals for a while.

No comments: