Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This has really got to stop...

I cried last night. Yeah I know crying is ok... even good... at times like this. Unfortunately my body doesn't exactly agree. I'm not sure if it's possible to be allergic to ones own tears but when I cry, especially at night, I wake up with eyelids that are a half an inch thick. That might sound like an exaggeration and well it might be a slight one but honestly I look like I have a disease. I took a picture (with my crappy camera phone) about two hours after I woke up - and after ice packs and eye drops by the gallon. The swelling had started to go down but they were still really swollen. I don't think the picture does justice to how gross my eye really looked but I'll post it anyway... thats as far as I could open my eye and even opening it that far was painful. Oh, and that's the good eye... I couldn't keep the other one open long enough to take a picture! Cute huh?

No comments: