Saturday, July 26, 2008

Drumroll Please....

Tonight is my last night at Richie's Diner, because I got a JOB yesterday! I was hired as a receptionist for a law firm. I am incredibly excited to get started on Monday. It seems, from my understanding of the position, that there will be enough variety to keep things very interesting. The position requires significantly more than just answering phones which is GREAT! I am full of nervous excitement to start learning the job. The newness of soaking in tons of information and then putting it into use will be good for me. I haven't had an opportunity to challenge my brain in a while. Making 8 shakes at the same time might be the epitome of multitasking but it was definitely not challenging my mind. Now I can start exercising my brain instead of my ice-cream scooping right arm - you should see the crazy muscle I have from that!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations, Elissa! Those lawyers will definitely keep you on your toes.

Wobbly Librarian said...

yay! You'll be great! And I can picture your brain getting a real workout!