Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is pathetic!

I felt a headache coming on around five tonight. By five thirty it was pretty much a full blown nausea inducing, vice grip on the head kind of headache. I decided to lay down and try to sleep for a little bit hoping it would ease up. It didn't. I got up, made dinner for the kids and took a bunch of Advil. I put them to bed and my head was still killing me. Then I realized that I hadn't had any caffeine today. By this point I'm pretty sure some Pepsi would fix my throbbing head but I had four sleeping kids and no soda in the house. What to do? Call in for some random crap to be delivered from Pizza Hut and add a two liter of Pepsi to round out the order of course! Oh, the delivery time was quoted as an hour and twenty minutes but my elixir arrived in under an hour. My headache is gone! Thanks Pizza Hut.

No comments: