Monday, April 21, 2008

Karma!

Is a funny thing... I think it's more logic than some cosmic voodoo. I mean if you choose to surround yourself with people who are willing to participate in immoral or unethical activities WITH you what do you think the chances are that they won't eventually do something immoral or unethical AGAINST you? I'm just sayin'!
Now that's not to say that I think there is never a spiritual component to it. I'm just saying that in most cases your behavior and who you surround yourself with can pretty accurately predict your future "karma." It's always interesting to me when someone comes back around with their tail firmly tucked between their legs and acts like you're going to give the "I told you so" speech, and maybe I would if I cared that much... but I don't. I'd just prefer that you keep your chaos away from the people I love thanks!

No comments: