Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Because when it rains...

It POURS! I'm feeling like a pile of excrement but still trying to function as a mom. So today, because we had run out of peanut butter and chicken nuggets and milk (almost) and, and, and... I went to the store... with four kids. By the time we were done I was hanging on to my stomach for dear life, trying not to vomit. When I got home I pulled some really old leftovers out of the fridge and figured I'd have Isaiah rinse them out for me later.
Well, after dinner I asked him to rinse them out... which he did, well except that the garbage disposal wouldn't work, the sink got clogged up, and a heaping portion of foul old leftovers somehow managed to leak under my kitchen sink...
Oh, and my porch light burnt out too. I need a vacation!

No comments: