Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have this background packet to fill out...

I have been procrastinating for a week. It is 43 pages plus a 4-6 page essay. Then on top of that I need my CHSPE diploma (high school) and my diploma for my associates degree both of which were taken to my ex-husbands parents storage unit at some point in the last 6 years. Why they ended up there I can't quite figure out but I'm not having any luck at all convincing the ex to retrieve them. I also need official transcripts from both colleges I attended and a notary on two of the pages. Some of the questions I have to answer are... well lets just say they are dirtier than anything I've ever posted about which should tell you something because I have no filter! The sheriffs department doesn't mess around with their background investigation!!! Anyway, it has to be turned in no later than 4 pm on Monday the 31st... so perhaps I should be working on that instead of blogging.

1 comment:

TimB said...

Good Luck. Just remember to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Doing stupid stuff won't keep them from hiring you, but lying will.