Saturday, February 9, 2008

10 Facts about Elissa

The Rules Are: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged to write about 10 random things about themselves. Ha ha ha, this can be amusing...

1. This is not weird or random to anyone who knows me but judging by the looks (and sometimes comments) I get it is weird and random to much of the population... I'm a single mom of four. In fact many people have asked me if I know how it happens... so I can prevent it. I must look really stupid or something! Imagine the looks I get when I tell them I also homeschool!

2. I LOVE my minimum wage job. Especially now that I don't have a manager chasing me around the restaurant constantly and calling me at home!

3. I am addicted to my computer. If I am home, and awake, I am more than likely online. So if my myspace online now icon isn't blinking or I'm not on Yahoo or Gmail chat then I'm probably out of the house or asleep.

4. It is really hard to answer these without stealing the answers of the person before you - at least on some level... but hey Christina, I love to sing too. In fact I sing in the car and it's like meditation. I can tune out the entire world. Oh, and I sing through my shifts at work too!

5. I rarely get mad or stay mad about anything. If I'm mad about something for half a day it must be catastrophic, and I still won't remember what it was by tomorrow.

6. The exception to #5 makes #4 critically important... I have a killer case of road rage! Now, I won't express my rage in a way that you can see... but if you are riding with me you will hear it. I have to hold my breath or sing really loud when my kids are in the car so I don't actually say what I'm thinking!

7. I am contemplating going back to school to become a paralegal, but I also want to get my POST certification for dispatch so that I can eventually get a job answering 911 calls.

8. I am more than content living with very little financially - so when my girlfriends tell me I should go find a rich man to marry next time, I look insane when I tell them I'd rather be poor and well loved than have money and things.

9. I actually enjoyed the legal process of getting divorced. I loved being on the court website watching for the progress of my documents, and going in to the court myself to file paperwork.

10. I have some OCD tendencies... but I've always wished they gave me intense urges to clean my house instead of count, and create patterns.

Here is where I'm supposed to tag 10 people...
ellieherrity
Can I Just Say...
My "WaCkY and CrAzY" life!
Relaxing in the Library
suchandsuch
The Resolve Note
Rev Rock
except I ran out of bloggers who Christina didn't already tag... so I only tagged 7 and frankly - I read theirs (when they blog - Wacky & Crazy you need some help) but I don't actually know if they read mine anyway... so this whole thing could fall apart right here.

As a side note - if this post is full of spelling errors it is because the spell check button on blogger isn't working - it drives me crazy but I don't feel like cutting and pasting into a document to spell check this post so... deal with it! :)

4 comments:

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

OK, you hooked me. I'll try to get my 10 up on Wednesday.

Wobbly Librarian said...

Yes, I read yours! You are so savvy and coherent. Lately, though, I've been up to nothing.

So you've tagged me and so has Christina.

Now I'm in a real pickle.

On another topic, I think it is Cocos.

Elissa said...

Coco's? No dear... in fact I could spare you some guessing with the possibility that you may never have heard of this place before...

lovemyguys said...

Done and done! I was actually able to come up with 10! Did you know any of them?