Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Maybe the uniform isn't as bad as I thought?

Because I keep getting hit on at work. Now to be fair some of the men have been about my grandpa's age - can you say dirty old men? But most have been relatively decent looking potentially normal guys. Then there are the married ones... ugh! Oh well anyway it just made me wonder if the uniform isn't quite as horrible as I initially thought. Or maybe guys like a girl in an ugly uniform? Oh, and here's a little clue about my employment location to the armchair sleuth(s)... I work about a 10-15 minute drive from my home... in Rialto.

2 comments:

Wobbly Librarian said...

I was thinking along the lines of Mimi's cafe or Marie's Calendar. Or Olive Garden.

Elissa said...

Oh dear Wobbly, we are not that well known an establishment...keep trying!