Sunday, December 30, 2007

What do I do with this???

The kids are supposed to be sleeping, or at least falling asleep. Sophia asked if she could sleep in the living room tonight and, because I know she has had a rough couple of days, I said sure. So anyway, she's supposed to be going to sleep. Well, she has this giant Disney Princess Aurora doll (sleeping beauty) that is bigger than she is. It's a pillow doll and she has been sleeping with it lately. So now she's on the couch next to me, holding Princess Aurora's hands and singing "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!" Now I'm in a quandary. It's bedtime, quiet time, she should be going to sleep...but how do you tell your kids to stop being so joyful and go to sleep? So I'm not going to. I'm gonna let her break the rules tonight! Oh and I got a 15 second video on my cell phone of her singing "You are my Sunshine" a few minutes ago. If I were a more capable blogger I'd figure out how to post that video!

No comments: