Monday, December 17, 2007

Pictures don't do it justice!!!

Only because the picture taker doesn't know how to use her camera to take a great picture of a tree full of lights... I got the camera a year ago and about the only things I know how to do with it are point, zoom in & out, and shoot. I should really read the instructions one of these days. Anyway, I'm sitting here alone, and awake, at 1:35 in the morning admiring my beautiful tree. So of course I thought you all would want to admire it as well. Unfortunately you only get to admire some really poorly taken pics of the beautiful tree. You will undoubtedly be wondering why I'm so impressed...but here you go anyway!



2 comments:

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

I like the springy looking thing that attaches the star to the top of the tree. There should be a cartoon bubble next to it that says "Doing!"

Wobbly Librarian said...

It is beautiful!. No tree for us this year. Kinds makes me sad.... but I am enjoying looking at the pictures that everyone else is posting.