Wednesday, November 14, 2007

stuff I'm reading...and plans for tonight.

Last night I realized I'm a bit crazy in the reading department these days. I am reading three books at the same time and have a few more waiting in the wings to get started on. I think the book that is going to have the greatest impact though is the one I just started reading. I was going to post a picture of The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning here but the title is gold and didn't photograph well so you'll have to live without the picture. It's a book I've wanted to read for a few years now I think but I finally picked it up in the middle of my current turmoil...and the timing couldn't have been better. In addition to that I'm reading The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel, And the Angels Were Silent by Max Lucado...waiting in the wings is Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible by I don't remember who...and a few others.
I need a couple of hours huddled in a corner at Panera with my favorite breakfast so that I can get through a few of these books...Sunday is looking like a reading day!!! I had thoughts about mentioning what my favorite breakfast is but I think I'm going to wait until Sunday and post pictures instead.
Tonight I think I'm meeting a few friends at Killarney's. I guess it's comedy night or something... not that I care a ton about that but wherever the friends are I'm game to go! I've never been to Killarney's so I'll let you know if it was any fun tomorrow.

No comments: