Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My dream home and some paranoia...kind of

We are supposed to be closing on the construction loan tomorrow which means we will have the money to actually start building. On the flip side what we don't have is the approval from the County of Riverside so it could still be another decade or two...you never know. In theory though we should be able to break ground in a way that is more significant than installing a fence by sometime in January.

Oh and I got to thinking today how I'm becoming strangely paranoid. I find myself walking through church, the bookstore, or any of a number of other places in Riverside that I frequent and I wonder if I am walking past people who's blogs I read - or who read mine - and don't even know it. How strange is it to learn such detail about the lives of people we never meet? It just made me think about what it would be like if we all got together sometime. Well not all because I know that some of us are spread all over the place. But if all of us bloggers and blog readers who live in, around or near Riverside showed up in the same place at the same time it would be like taking off masks. I'm wondering if anyone would show up??? Do we really want to be exposed or do we like the relative anonymity of the blogosphere? So, would you be there?

3 comments:

lovemyguys said...

Of COURSE I would be there. I have no shame....

Cyndi said...

Yes....I would be there....promise.....thanks for your comment on my blog....I will pray for you....it was a long and slow process....to get where God has brought me....and I didn't always do it "right" whatever that means....but I do KNOW that God will be faithful to you as He has been to me....blessings on your life...cyndi

Wobbly Librarian said...

I'd come. I brought a book for you today, but you had it already. Sorry I was too late.