Saturday, November 3, 2007

I thought I was doing better

So I ate lunch today. Not crazy amounts of food just a reasonable lunch at about one this afternoon. It is 10 p.m. now and my stomach still hurts like crazy. I feel like I ate Thanksgiving dinner four times in a row, and just stopped eating ten minutes ago. I've taken my meds like I'm supposed to. When is this going to get better??? I am seriously contemplating self induced vomiting to alleviate the pain this full feeling is causing, but if you know me at all you know I'd rather die than vomit so I'm not really sure how to make that work for me.
I'm still fighting anxiety about Sophia being gone tomorrow night. I planned my day tomorrow so I won't have too much free time alone...if you read my drinking post you know why.

I'm meeting up with the guy I went to Disneyland with a few weeks back. We are just going to hook up for coffee or whatever and to chat. I'm really looking forward to having some really casual time with him. With the first date thing, and the big event that was Disneyland out of the way, I think this time I will feel more relaxed. So the thing about this guy that is cool is that he knows scripture and theology well enough to have an intelligent conversation about it. I sent him a series of questions in an email the other day and in under 10 minutes he had outlined what he believes, why he believes it and had scripture references to support it...that my friends is hot! Plus he is kind and easy on the eyes as well. Not to freak anyone out here - I'm not trying to settle down with the first guy I hang out with...but I am having fun! It feels like good practice - watching for things that would be nice to have the next time around (read: when I get married again). After my little meet up with Mr. Nice Guy I'll be heading to Wendi's - which is sure to be a rip roaring good time!!! Ok not exactly rip roaring but certainly chill and relaxing...ha, ha!

I think I'm fasting tomorrow - and not out of some spiritual motive! I can't handle feeling like this for single second longer than necessary! Knowing that food is the cause makes starvation easy!

No comments: