Saturday, November 3, 2007

I think I'm gonna drink...

So tomorrow is going to be a momentous occasion. The kids are going to have their first overnight at their dad's house. I am not really worried about it, except for Sophia who has been sleeping with me just about every night for over 6 months now. I try to get her to sleep in her own bed. She usually falls asleep there but by about midnight she migrates. I shudder at the thought of her waking up to find me and not being able to. I'm sure it will be fine and she'll be with the big kids. Isaiah is her big buddy so I know he'll love on her if she freaks out but I'm still a little nervous. I'm trying not to let it show though.
I have packed my day tomorrow so I won't be sitting around thinking about it. The final thing on my list is to go hang out with Wendi. I'm not a big drinker and I've never had any urge to drink to numb out but I have to tell you I have a serious urge to drink tomorrow. It's probably good news that my stomach can't handle much!

No comments: