Friday, November 16, 2007

I just realized how resourceful I am

I'm not sure if this is really a good thing, and frankly it might be smarter for me not to tell the world about my talent...but I'm going to anyway. I'll just leave some of the details a little bit vague.
I am a curious person by nature. I see something, then I get curious about it and do research to find out everything I can. It is amazing how much information is out there! I recently had spark of curiosity about a person. So I started doing a little digging. There almost feels like an element of stalker in this but there is so much available in terms of public records that I don't really feel guilty. Plus there's the fact that I'm not actually going to "DO" anything with the info I now have, it was just fun finding it. Anyway, I ended up finding out all sorts of interesting information about this particular someone. I almost think I should start a business and charge for my services...the best thing is there would be no overhead because getting a hold of all of this information is free.
I was going to give you all the instructions here to find what I was able to find... but then I realized that I don't want to help any really crazy people find someones personal information. It just made me think that I don't want my first and last name out there! If anyone else is as curious as me, and crazy enough to do something stupid once they found the information, it could get very dangerous!

No comments: