Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I have an interview tomorrow!

At 10:15 a.m. I will be interviewing for my dream job...no pressure huh?!?! Not only is it a job I have wanted to do for 12 years but I am also in desperate need of a good job! This one would be really interesting not to mention that it pays very well. I am a little nervous because I have not interviewed for any job in over 9 years! I also have no real work history for the last 6 years.

I know I can do the job. I am the queen of multi-tasking. I have four kids, homeschool and keep a decent house, I am taxi driver, chef, nurse and many other things...I don't have a choice but to mulit-task well. Then there is the fact that I have had the interesting propensity to be the one everyone calls when there is a crisis or chaos in their life...because they know I am the calm one and can handle it. I learn best hands on and most of the training for the job is done on the job itself. The crazy hours might be a discouraging factor for some but for me, with my perfect childcare situation about to be constructed, it is not an issue. I am actually looking forward to trying out the different shifts. I am dependable, responsible and generally worth hiring...I just hope they see that. Then of course, if they like me, I have to pass backgrounds, which I'm not worried about...and the polygraph...I'm seeing a little "Meet the Fockers" coming on...

No comments: