Thursday, October 11, 2007

There's this thing I just learned...

That could potentially change my life. I'm gonna go crazy though because I can't openly blog about it! In a nutshell what I can say is that one of my dreams (of the not so kind variety) could be about to come true. Now let me say that I have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not it ends up happening the way I dreamt it would. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone...I just can't always control my dreams. Part of it too is knowing the consequences of behavior that I have observed. I think my dreams have been motivated by the idea of justice being served. If it is it will complicate some things in the immediate but liberate me for the long term. My life just keeps getting more and more interesting! I might be able to give more details on an individual basis...but don't get twisted if I can't.

1 comment:

lovemyguys said...

huh? I HATE not knowing what is going on. Seriously, I am the most nosey person you may ever meet. It's part of my charm. ALong with that, though, I'm a GREAT secret keeper. It all balances out.