Friday, October 19, 2007

Someone called me a playa...

And at the time I didn't really like it much...now I'm thinking I may own that title, work it and love it. I'm just sayin'! I've got a little list going on and if I'm not careful I'm gonna need one of those little black books you hear about...Kidding! I mean really it's 2007 - I have a cell phone. I wouldn't actually need a black book. I am noticing though that my phone is filling up with the names and numbers of interesting boys (ok they're men but calling them boys just suits me better for the purpose of this discussion). I am the woman that never had the number of a man in my phone who wasn't family for the whole time I was married...now there are...well a few. I hesitate on the edge of saying there are lots...but I'm working on it! I'm learning to enjoy the process...if maybe a little too much - ha, ha!

No comments: