Friday, October 12, 2007

Last night I tried something new...

Typically I have 3 kids migrate to my room in the night...and every time one shows up I get woken up, and end up with less space in my bed (Ella usually ends up on the floor but it's still amazing how much space Abby and Sophia can take up) So last night I shut my bedroom door when I went to bed. Something interesting happened...I didn't have any wanderers in my bed until after 7 a.m.!!! How cool is that? Well if you don't have four kids who disrupt your sleep let me tell you how cool it is...on second thought there aren't words to describe it. I got a solid night sleep! I'm usually up really late but last night I actually fell asleep at about 9 p.m. I did wake up around 9:30 and again a bit later around 11:30 or so...but after that I slept until 7 a.m. straight. I've been burning the candle at both ends so I needed the sleep. Plus I feel like I'm fighting the cold that my girls have lovingly shared with me and goodness knows I don't want to get sick right now...I have plans this weekend!
On another topic...Is anyone else watching survivor this season? The bickering is driving me insane!!! People seriously don't know how to be nice...either that or they are editing in every argument this year!

2 comments:

MamaSue said...

I am watching Survivor, and every time someone gets voted off, I think, "Good. Maybe the infighting will stop." Which it doesn't. On a positive note, at least the token vocal Christian lady didn't embarass us too much...maybe it's a good thing she got voted off so soon. Usually the "Christians" behave so badly, I find myself cringing, hoping they will shut up about their faith or go home!

lovemyguys said...

Yeah, I'm not sure I like ANYONE this season. I think, 'yeah, I kinda like the yellow team' then they go and act the way they did last episode. It's getting old, and it isn't any fun to watch when you just want them all to go home. Or get bitten by a snake. Either or, I'm not picky.