Saturday, October 20, 2007

An answer...maybe...

Tonight my brother (aka the smartest person I know) went to dinner with us after church. He mentioned that, while he's not supposed to treat family and didn't know if it was his place to mention it, he thinks I might have an ulcer. First of all he's family and I'm blogging about it for the world to read...if a stranger is able to comment on it certainly my brother is welcome to the discussion...though he might have slightly more credibility if he actually blogged himself but that's a whole other conversation.

The thing is I can't for the life of me figure out how I could have an ulcer. I mean seriously there's absolutely no stress in my life and I'm living peacefully in the lap of luxury! or not... So does this mean I might have to acknowledge that I'm not the pillar of strength I say I am? In my defense I actually do feel pretty strong...well except for the fact that I'm freaking STARVING and can't eat more than four bites but whatever! Anyway, I guess I may be internalizing more than I realized...

I'm thinking I might have to go see a doctor this week...I mean one who isn't my brother!

1 comment:

jess mac said...

Did you go in? Are you ok?