Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm starting a list...

of things I want to do/accomplish, places I want to go etc. I figured I'd post it here and just keep adding to it as I think of stuff. Some of them are big things, some of them are pretty minor - hopefully I'll accomplish most of them, though some I may never get to.

travel the US - all of it (or at least most)
take a photography class, or a few of them
take voice lessons (again)
dance lessons agian too?
audition for some shows
start a list of great books I haven't read - and then start reading them - any suggestions?
get a dispatch job
pay off all of my debts
actually save some money
paint the picture that is in my head for the girls room at the new house (whenever it's built)
build my house
buy a new car
actively look for ways to meet new people
read through the whole Bible
practice my violin till I'm actually good at it again
get involved in a new ministry at church

That's all I can think of for now - I'm sure there will be more later...

No comments: