Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I added a link to some blogs I read.

I say some because if I added all the blogs I actually read I'm afraid some people would think I was a bit crazy. Mostly because I read blogs of people I know (at least a little bit) and from their blogs I click on links to blogs of people I don't really know, and to blogs of people I don't know at all. I feel like some sort of peeping tom but I figure if people write it and put it online for the world to read then I'm entitled to read it - right?

The cool thing is that I get to stretch my thinking when I read other perspectives on the world. It's fun to see the world through the eyes of someone else. I have thought more about faith, religion, outreach, acceptance, love, the environment and our responsibility to care for it, oh and tattoos, because of the blogs I have stumbled across than I ever would have otherwise. Sometimes my brain hurts from trying to understand, empathize or playing devils advocate in my own mind as I work through my thoughts and try to balance them. I am challenged and stumped, energized and exhausted from all of it - but it's fun!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Do you ever click on the "Next Blog" button at the top of the page? You go some very random places. Sometimes they're even in English! But I don't recommend you do this when the kidlets are around. There's some naughty naughty stuff out there...